You can convert Sound Leisure models. Want to know more?
Come along to Stand F37 at next week’s Northern Restaurant and Bar Show and discuss how we’re now able to offer a conversion service for the Sound Leisure MIM and V Hub 32” models.
The update kit simply comprises a new hard drive and memory upgrade but the benefits are enormous.
- NSM Music updates at the most affordable rate
- Content increases to 40,000 tracks offline and 200,000 online
- MIM will run on icon2 software
- V Hub 32” will run on the latest touch and slide user interface
- There’s our ‘My Jukebox’ app facility
The update costs £120 + VAT and carriage (and subject to age and condition of the old jukebox).
There are two options: Send your MIM or V Hub PCs to us and we’ll upgrade them; or if you prefer, convert them yourself – simply let us know which PC you have when you place your order and we’ll send the hard drives direct to you.
And don’t forget…if you’d rather part exchange your Sound Leisure jukeboxes, we’re the company where there’s no cashbox share.
Take control and make more from our range of UK manufactured digital jukeboxes. See us at the Northern Restaurant and Bar Show 2017 at Manchester Central on March 21 and 22.